RJ45 Cat6/5e Keystone Jack
- Top-Grade Cable Accessory – Our RJ45 connectors are mainly used for CAT6 or CAT5E cable connections. Each is designed to securely attach to patch panels and wall plates with standard keystone ports.
- Easy To Use – Just cut the cable jacket and separate the wires, fasten each cord according to color code, push the cables into the RJ45 keystone, cut off any excess wires, place the cap, and done!
- Available In Various Colors – Our CAT6 keystone jacks come in a wide array of colors to accommodate different user preferences. Choose from black, blue, green, red, white, yellow, or orange.
- Great Value For Money – Each pack comes with 20 premium quality CAT6 connectors that you can utilize for work, home, and business applications. Each RJ45 connector stands strong against impact and damage.
- Wide Compatibility – The jacks can work in conjunction with a standard punch down tool and punch down stand for convenience. It’s also compatible with our speed termination tool/EMS-KTOOL.